4.05.2012

My Latest and Greatest Obsession

So everything and anything nail polish or nail design related, I'm completely obsessed with right now. I have always caught myself buying nail color after nail color whether I needed it or not, and so a couple of weeks ago I set and surfed the web for some good colors and came across a few great nail blogs. It was like finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, I found treasures I never even knew I wanted. I learned about stenciling and 'stamping', so after reading up on reviews I meandered over to Amazon.com and did some browsing. I found some incredible deals like this 21 plate bundle from Bundle Monster, which has 139 different designs to choose from for $17.99! I even found (and purchased) a few discontinued nail polish colors that I couldn't live without. So now once my stamper gets here, I will be a nail design fool - or at least I'll think I am. Whether I will be any good at this or not, we will see.

No comments: